HAPPY BIDDING

Items are all submitted and entered into the auction. Have fun and remember the cause of this auction. None of this would've been possible without all of your wonderful contributions as well as all of you bidders. Thank you all a million times over from the bottom of our hearts.
AUCTION ENDS AUGUST 17TH, 2011 @ 8:00 P.M.
100% OF PROCEEDS GOES DIRECTLY TO THE CRANE FAMILY.

HAPPY BIDDING!!!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Item #62 Personally signed Nelson Boren Art


18.5 x 11 Personally signed piece of Art by Nelson Boren. Entitled "Scripture Study on the Ranch" Nelson grew up in a Ranch In Idaho!
Just picture is valued at $150
"Many of the scenes I paint today are inspired by my high school years when I worked summers on a ranch. I hauled hay, fixed fences, helped doctor cattle, and learned that cowboys are honest, hardworking men. I still feel that way and try to paint them with both the humility I experienced and with the history that has made the American cowboy and icon" (Nelson Boren)
(
What a great way to remember Kacey....he had All of these qualities)

Donated by Jessica Higgenbothem (my neighbor) and Nelson Boren. (Her Father). www.nelsonborenart.com

12 comments:

  1. I will start the bidding at $10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Lawley $12.00 annelawley1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20.00 Anne Lawley annelawley1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. $20.00 Anne Lawley annelawley1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. $25.00 Anne Lawley annelawley1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. $45 Amber Bates idamberl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will bid $60.
    ryanleon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big AL I need your name and email so I can get this to you. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Email uncleal1@hotmail.com, Al Christensen, you have my phone number

    ReplyDelete